This post was most recently updated on May 1st, 2019
We’ve been building and supporting Joomla sites for several years back to version 1.5, it’s grown and evolved to become the leading Content Management System solution. Joomla is great for growing users who need a more powerful content management system than WordPress. With thousands of extensions and our expertise we can help you grow and maintain your dynamic website.
We support multiple Joomla sites, with our experience and knowledge we can help keep your site healthy and updated. It’s no problem if we didn’t build the site we can maintain and improve it. Many of our clients come to us to fix their issues or emergencies then stay with us for years.
Grow with Joomla and Max Q Designs
Joomla! is one of world’s most popular software packages used to build, organise, manage and publish content for small businesses, governments, non-profits and large organisations worldwide. Joomla is supported by a large ecosystem and powers:
- Nearly 2 Millions active websites
- Over 9% of all known business websites
- Over 6% of the CMS Market World wide
- Over 3% of the entire Web!
Joomla offers a great opportunity to grow your business building websites and applications. The rock solid code base and large global community will help you get up to speed fast. From building websites and developing applications, developing templates or extensions or something completely new based on our framework. With Joomla, the possibilities are endless, start using Joomla today!
7 reasons why Joomla! is the perfect platform for your online projects.
- Joomla has thousands of verified third party extensions which can be easily found on the Joomla Extensions Directory – extensions.joomla.org.
- There are also thousands of high quality templates available, many of which are free with paid templates also available with world class support. Many professional templates provide a graphical user interface (GUI) which allow you to change colours, fonts, layouts and features without touching a line of code!
The layout and overrides system and built in extendable functions make it easy to create customized solutions including:
- Custom Layouts
- Language overrides
- Template overrides
- Custom CSS
- … and much more.
A wealth of free documentation and video training make learning Joomla a breeze make sure to visit:
- docs.joomla.org – the official wiki
- training.joomla.org – a repository of video tutorials created by OSTraining
- forum.joomla.org – the official Joomla community forum – it’s manned by hundreds of thousands of users, all who are happy to share their knowledge and expertise with you!
Search Engine Optimized Right Out Of The box:
- Joomla has powerful SEO tools built and ready right out of the box
- Metadata and Keywords
- Mod_rewrite support for SEF URLs
- Menu creation built with the thought of creating clear and consistent sitemaps
- Every time you create an article or a menu item, it automatically creates an alias for its default PHP string so that the links to particular pages are both user and search engine friendly.
- Each menu item can have it own meta description, keywords and robots settings, allowing you to customize the SEO settings for each major part of your content for optimal availability and searchability, allowing you to make the most important parts of your content shine out among other websites like yours.
Content and Publishing Made Easy
- Publishing tools: Choose when articles are published.
- WYSIWYG editor: Edit content without any knowledge of code.
- Content versioning: You will never again lose a previous important version of your article and other changes on your site.
- Article management: Add, manage and organize your articles.
- Frontend editing: Edit your content while browsing your site.
- Editor buttons: Add extra functions to your content in 1 click.
- Drag & Drop image: Adding an image is as easy as dragging and dropping it from your computer directly into the content. This works anywhere that you are using the default TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor.
- Media manager: A tool to upload and maintain images and other files.
- Categories: Be able to create categories with nesting and no limits on depth.
Great Design Features
- Template override: Achieve superior custom designs.
- Jlayouts: Allows you to render HTML from objects/arrays of data.
- Template assignment : Assign specific templates to specific pages.
- Responsive : Joomla! uses Bootstrap for perfect responsive designs.
- Do more with Less: Joomla! features LESS CSS.
- Template frameworks: Use external template frameworks or template clubs.
- Create your own: You’re able to create your own template. The only limit is your imagination.
We can fix most Joomla issues from outdated extensions or customization requirements or even build you a brand new site with your existing or new content.
Contact us today for expert Joomla support and services.